- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Glutes · Lower Back
1) Start in a split stance position - stand tall and step your right foot in front (about a foot or 2). Both feet should be pointing in the same direction.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and reach your hands to the floor to the right of your right foot.
3) Lift your left hand towards the ceiling - this will cause a twist in your trunk. You're aiming for a straight line between your right and left arm.
1) Hold this position until the end of the timer.