Plate Seated Shoulder Press
- Weighted Plate · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. If you can adjust the bench seat, lift the back to be at a 90 degree angle. Sit with your back fully supported.
2) Hold the plate flat above your head - grip it either side and point the elbows down.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.