Mini Squat (Leaning)
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1 ) Place a chair in front of you - about a foot or so. Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
2) Hold on to the back of the seat. Your arms should be extended with a slight bend in the elbows.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.