Medicine Stability Ball Rotation
- Stability Ball · Medicine Ball · Wall Ball
- Lower Back
1) Lay on the floor and rest your calves on the stability ball - keep your lower back on the ground. Spread your arms out either side to stabilise yourself.
2) Place a medicine/slam ball in between your thighs. Squeeze the ball to keep it in place.
1) Slowly rotate your trunk to the right and lower your legs to the floor.
2) Pause at the endpoint. Now, gently reverse the movement back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.