Resistance Band Squat (Offset)
- Resistance Bands
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Step on the band with your right leg. Be in a neutral stance - feet shoulder width apart.
2) Place your right arm through the band and put your arms in front of you. It should be resting on top of your forearm.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.