Suspension Strap Tricep Extension
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a long length.
2) Grab the handles with an overhand grip, extend your arms and stand directly under the anchor. Keep the core tight, back flat, chest up and head neutral throughout the exercise.
3) Lean slightly forward - you should still have control of the movement.
1) Keep straight as you bend your elbows and lean forward (your elbows and palms should be facing forward). You're aiming for a straight line between your triceps, back, hips and legs at the endpoint.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.
Note: this is a slow and controlled movement which demands a lot of strength.