Side Lunge w/ Hip Pull & Crawl
- Body weight
- Hip Adductors · Glutes · Lower Back · Hamstrings
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Shift your weight to your right leg and bring your left leg up - grab the shin with your hands. Slightly pull the leg closer to your body.
2) Release your leg and step outwards to the left - you should have a wide stance and point your feet outwards.
3) Shift the weight on your left leg and bend the knee. You should be in a side lunge position.
4) Hinge from the hips and place both hands on the floor. Lift the left heel up and shift some of your weight to your arms.
5) Crawl your arms to the other side in an arc-like motion. As you do this, both knees will bend. Once you're on the other side, the left leg should be straight and right fully bent. Also your right heel will be lifted.
6) Use your arms to push yourself up to standing. Step your right leg in to meet the your left.
7) Repeat on the other side.