Kettlebell Side Lunge
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the kettlebell close to your chest with both hands cupping the weight. Shoulders relaxed and elbows down.
3) Point the feet outwards slightly.
1) Slowly lean to one side and bend that knee - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom.
3) On the side your leaned on, push up from that heel and return to the starting position.