- Body weight
- Lower Back
1) Start with your feet shoulder width apart, chest up, back flat, core tight with a slight bend in the knees. Point your feet out.
2) Lower yourself into a deep squat. Instead of pushing your tailbone back, aim to get it aligned with the heels of your feet. This will cause your knees to point up and out.
1) Rotate your trunk and reach up with your left arm. Aim to get it as straight as possible.
2) Pause for a second and return your arm back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.