Kettlebell Seated Shoulder Press
- Kettlebell · Deck Step · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Grab a bench or step.
2) Plant your feet on the floor with a straight back. If you're on an adjustable bench, sit so the back is fully supported.
3) Start with the weights resting near your shoulders - elbows facing forward and down. Keep the wrists up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrists. Don't let them bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.