Kettlebell Split Squat (Offset)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) With your left leg, take a step forward (about a foot or two). With the right foot, bring the heel up from the floor. The front of the foot should be in contact at all times to give a stable split stance. You won't move from this position.
3) Grab the weight with your right arm. Bend the elbow and rest it near your shoulder.
1) Bend both knees so your left knee is slightly above a 90 degree angle and your right is lower to the ground - the left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your left heel and drive back to the starting position.