View this exercise on Fitain
Plate Seated Front Raise
- Weighted Plate · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. If you can adjust the bench seat, lift the back to be at a 90 degree angle. Sit with your back fully supported.
3) Grab the plate by the sides.
1) Keep the arms straight and lift the weight towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms parallel to the floor - directly aligned with your chest.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.