Stability Ball Reverse Lunge
- Stability Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Place the stability ball behind you. Face away from it and take a step for 2 forward.
2) Lift your left knee and rest that foot on the ball.
3) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Slowly roll the ball back so it's on your shin. This will cause you to hinge from the hips - keep the back flat. The right knee will bend at a near 90 degree angle - shouldn’t track over the toe. Use your arms for counter balance by extending them in front of you.
2) Pause for a second and roll the ball back towards your body reversing the movement.