View this exercise on Fitain
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Place your hands behind your head - elbows face outwards.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.