Lunge (w/ Spinal Twist)
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is near parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Hinge from the hips and place both hands on the floor. You may have to adjust your back leg and make sure it's stabilising you.
3) Shift your weight to your left arm and lift the right arm up - this will cause you to twist your trunk and to look up. There should be a straight vertical line between your right leg, left and right arm.
4) Hold the position until the end of the timer.