Stability Ball Plank (w/ Oblique Crunch)
- Stability Ball
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Bring your right knee towards your right elbow.
2) Pause, 'crunch' and breathe out - you'll feel this in your obliques. Now, return your leg back on the ball.
3) Repeat on the other side.