Medicine Mini Band Squat (Step Out)
- Mini Resistance Band · Medicine Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
2) Place both feet through the band - pull it up to your thighs and slightly widen your stance to keep it in place.
3) Grab the ball and hold it close to your chest - keep the shoulders relaxed and elbows down.
1) Step out on your right leg - keep the left leg stationary.
2) Hinge at the hips and slowly bend your legs - lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
3) Lower your legs until they’re near parallel to the floor.
4) Push up from your right heel and drive back to the starting position.