View this exercise on Fitain
Cable Overhead Tricep Extension
- Cable Machine
1) Start with a high anchor point on one side of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight and attach the rope to the end.
2) Face away from the anchor and hold the rope so its behind you - extend your triceps towards the ceiling (keep them in place throughout the exercise).
3) Step one leg out in front and lean slightly forward - you're aiming for a straight line between your rear leg, back and triceps.
1) Slowly extend your arms towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, gently lower back to the starting position.