Landmine Deadlift (One Leg)
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is to your left.
2) Stand with the end of the landmine in front of you - grab it with an over hand grip in your right hand. It should be around thigh height.
3) Shift your weight to your right leg and lift your left leg up off the ground.
1) Hinge from the hips, bend your right knee and lower your torso to the floor. You're aiming for a straight line between your extended leg and back. Keep the bar close to your leg.
2) Pause at the bottom when the weights on the floor.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing.