Push Up to Tuck Jump
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Now, jump your feet in towards your hands and land in a low squat.
4) From here, use the momentum to jump upwards - jump from the bottom. Lift your knees towards your hands.
5) Land on the balls of your feet and follow the downwards momentum to a low squat.
6) Place your hands on the floor and jump your feet back to a plank.