Stability Ball Decline Push Up (One Leg)
- Stability Ball
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
4) Lift one leg off the ball and raise it towards the ceiling. Keep it in place throughout the entire exercise.
1) Lower your chest to the ground - make sure the elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and return to the starting position.