Jab, Cross, Hook, Uppercut
- Body weight
- Full Body
1) Stand in a split stance - left foot in front and pivot the right foot outwards slightly. Tilt your chin down and protect your face (defence position). Have a slight bend in both knees.
1) Punch the air with your left hand (jab). As you do this, twist your body in the direction you're hitting. Bring your arm back to the defence position.
2) Punch with the right hand (cross). As you do this, pivot from the balls of your right foot. Bring your arm back to the defence position.
3) Keeping this momentum, swing and punch the air in front of you (hook).
4) Bend your knees slightly, lean to your right and swing your right arm up in front of you (uppercut).
Note: each move should be a fluid motion. It's important to twist your body in the direction you're attacking.