View this exercise on Fitain
Kickstand Adductor Stretch
- Body weight
- Hip Adductors · Quadriceps
1) Start on all fours with your heels up and knees making contact with the floor.
2) Extend one leg to your side and place that heel fully down. Your legs should be in line with the hips.
Note: Aim for the toe to be near parallel to the supporting knee on the floor.
1) Slowly lean back until you feel a slight stretch in your inner thigh.
2) Pause for a second and lean forward to the starting position.