View this exercise on Fitain
Ez Bar Seated Reverse Curl
- EZ Bar · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. If you can adjust the bench seat, lift the back to be at a 90 degree angle. Sit with your back fully supported.
2) Keep your elbows tucked into your sides and grab the bar with an overhand grip - rest the bar on your lap.
1) Keep the elbows in place as you lift the bar towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.