Battle Ropes Shoulder Press
- Battle Ropes
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet in the opposite direction - so you're facing away from it.
3) With a medium stance, hinge forward from the hips (about 45 degrees), bend your knees and keep the back flat.
4) Face the elbows backwards and in - this is the starting position.
1) In this position, extend the arms forward and up - keeping the straight line of the back and arms.
2) Pause for a second and slowly return to the starting position.