Kettlebell Step Up
- Kettlebell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step length-wise on the floor.
2) Hold the weights by your side.
3) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and step your right foot on the step.
2) Press into your right heel and drive up. Bring your left foot on the step. You should be standing up fully on the platform.
3) Pause for a second at the top. Shift the weight to your left leg and step your right foot on the floor behind you.
4) Shift the weight to your right leg and step the left foot down to the floor - follow this pattern.