Inverted Row (w/ Towel)
- Body weight
- Upper Back · Forearms
1) Position a bar to be anchored 1/2 metres above the ground.
2) Lay under the bar and keep it aligned with your chest. Grab 2 towels and hang them either side of the bar.
3) Extend your arms out and grab the towels with a firm grip.
4) Keep the body flat, chest up and core tight - try not to drop the hips. Your heels should have contact with the floor at all times.
1) Slowly pull yourself up towards the bar and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arms back to the starting position.