Box Jump (Burpee)
- Body weight · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
- Full Body
1) Place the box/platform on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position (about 1 foot away from the crown of your head). Start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
1) Jump your feet in - use the momentum to lift your hands off the floor and get in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees.
2) Press into your feet and jump onto the platform. Keep low once you're on top.
3) Jump backwards off the platform - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor first. As you land, cushion the impact by coming into a squat position.
4) Place your hands on the floor and jump your legs back to a plank. You should be in the starting position.