Stability Ball Knee Tuck
- Stability Ball
1) Stand a foot or 2 in front of the stability ball with your back facing it.
2) Place your leg behind you and rest it on the ball.
3) Hinge from the hips and place both hands on the floor shoulder-width apart - hands directly under the chest.
4) Bring your other leg on the ball. Engage the core and don't let the hips drop - you should be in a decline plank position.
1) Bend your knees and bring the ball towards your chest - causing you to crunch.
2) Hold for a second and extend your legs back to the starting position.