Box Jump (Burpee w/ Push Up)
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Full Body
1) Place the box/platform on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position (about 1 foot away from the crown of your head). Start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up (as if you're pushing the ground away). You should be in the plank position.
3) Now, jump your feet in - use the momentum to lift your hands off the floor and get in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees.
4) Press into your feet and jump onto the platform. Keep low once you're on top.
5) Jump backwards off the platform - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor first. As you land, cushion the impact by coming into a squat position.
6) Place your hands on the floor and jump your legs back to a plank. You should be in the starting position.