View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Row
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Extend your arms out and grab the handles.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Slowly pull yourself up towards the handles and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Keep the body flat and tuck the elbows in close to your ribs.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arms back to the starting position.