View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Plank (Saw)
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands forward and lift your hips up.
4) Lower yourself onto your forearms. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Keeping the plank position, pull your body forward and back.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat.