Agility Ladder Bear Crawl
- Agility Ladder
- Full Body
1) Lay the agility ladder horizontally on the floor.
2) In the first square, place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours.
3) Lift your knees up - they should be at right angles with the shins hovering and parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your right side and move to your left - your left hand to the next square and your leg parallel.
2) Now, bring your right side in - both hands should be in the square and legs close together.
3) Follow this pattern and make your way up the ladder.