Dumbbell Incline Shoulder Press (Laying)
- Dumbbell · Deck Step · Bench
1) Set up the bench to be at an incline and lie facing forward - your chest and stomach should be supported. Stabilise yourself by using the front of your feet and having a wide leg stance.
2) Start with the weights near your shoulders and elbows facing backwards. Once you're comfortable, you can begin. This exercise is to be performed with light weights.
1) In this position, extend the arms forward and up - keeping the straight line of the back and arms.
2) Pause for a second and slowly return to the starting position.