Dumbbell Bench Press to Fly
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing down.
1) Slowly lower the weights and touch your chest.
2) Drive with the feet and push up to the starting position.
3) Turn your palms inwards and perform a pectoral fly. Slowly lower the weight in an arc-like motion until you feel a stretch across your chest.
4) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.