Plate Goblet Squat (Heel Elevated)
- Weighted Plate
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place a plate/platform behind you and step your heels on it. The front of the foot should have contact with the floor at all times.
2) Stand tall on the platform with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
3) Hold the plate close to your chest with both hands on the side. Shoulders relaxed and elbows down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.