Medicine Wall Throw (Alternating Side)
- Medicine Ball
- Full Body
1) Start by standing in front of the wall and face it side on (about a foot or 2). Lead with your right foot.
2) Hold the ball close to your body. Twist your trunk towards your left leg (opposite direction from the wall).
3) Keep the core tight and chest up at all times.
1) Throw the ball and twist your trunk towards the wall in one movement.
2) As it leaves your hands, move your feet to the other side. So your left foot is leading and the right is behind.
3) Catch the ball and twist your trunk to your right, ready to start the movement again.
4) Repeat and follow this pattern.