Slam Ball Squat (Push Out)
- Slam Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
2) Hold the ball close to your chest. Relax the shoulders and point the elbows down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. As you lowering yourself, extend your arms in front of you. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back up. Retract your arms so you're back to the starting position.