Cable Lying Reverse Fly
- Cable Machine · Bench · Deck Step
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point on both sides of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight on either side.
2) Place a bench in the middle, lay on your back and plant your feet on the floor.
3) Grab the cables with opposite hands (left hand grabs the right handle and the right hand grabs the left). The cables should be crossing over each other.
1) Keep your arms straight and pull the cables outwards.
2) Pause at the bottom and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.