View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with the dumbbells on the floor and face towards it with a medium stance.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. Grab the handles with an overhand grip, hands shoulder width apart.
3) Push into the heels and lift the weights off the ground. It should be hovering around your shins.
1) Whilst keeping the back flat and core strong, hinge from the hips and lift the weights up.
2) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weights should be past your knees.
3) Pause for a second and bring yourself back to the starting position.
Note: Don't let the weights touch the ground. Lower until shin level.