Suspension Strap Swimmer Pull
- Suspension Trainer
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - make it a mid length.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Bend your left knee and lift your right leg up. Their should be a straight line between your chest, hips and extended leg.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep your arms straight and push them down - this will cause you to come to standing. Carry on the momentum at the top and shift the weight to your right side. Now, lift your left foot up and extend your arms behind you.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.