Suspension Strap Pike
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands forward and lift your hips up. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Keep your legs straight as you lift your tailbone towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position.