Plate Bench Dip (Legs Up)
- Bench · Plyometric Jump Box · Deck Step
1) Have 2 platforms face each other (about a foot or 2 apart).
2) Sit on one and bring your hands directly underneath the shoulders - face your hands outwards. Put the plate on your lap.
3) Extend your legs in front of you and put them on the opposite platform.
4) Keep the elbows tucked in close to your ribs.
1) Slowly lower yourself until your elbows are near 90 degree angles.
2) Hold for a second and push up to the starting position.