BOSU Dome Squat
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Step on the BOSU feet shoulder with apart with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight. Your ankles may feel slightly awkward - get comfortable and balanced before you continue.
Note: To stabilise yourself you can fully extend your arms in front of your body - keep them parallel to the ground.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.