Stability Ball Dumbbell Tricep Extension (Overhead)
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Sit on the stability ball with your back flat, chest up, core tight and head neutral - plant the feet firmly on the floor.
2) Lift your triceps up towards the ceiling so they're vertical to the floor. Throughout the entire exercise, keep the triceps in place. Bend the elbows behind your head.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push the dumbbells towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, gently lower back to the starting position.