Sandbag Plank Clean
- Full Body
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you.
1) Perform a push up on the bag.
2) Jump your feet in - end up in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees. Now, grab the handles.
3) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - swing the bag all the way up so your arms are fully extended towards the ceiling.
4) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.