View this exercise on Fitain
Resistance Band Half Kneeling Press Out (Mid Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a mid anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band with both hands and take a few side steps to the left (to get some tension).
3) Get into a half kneeling position. Plant your left foot and right shin on the floor - keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
4) Clasp both hands together in front of your chest.
1) Slowly extend your arms directly in front of you. The band will fight you to lean towards the anchor, use your core to stabilise yourself.
2) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.