Resistance Band Bent Over Row
- Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align. Step your right foot on the band.
3) Shift the weight to your right leg and bend that knee - the left leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the right leg - hinge from the hips.
5) Grab the handles - get ready to start.
Note: to add tension, loop the band under your foot.
1) Slowly pull towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.