Suspension Strap Tricep Push Down
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Grab the handles with an overhand grip and keep your elbows close to your sides.
3) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position. The shoulders, triceps, hips and legs should all be aligned.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep your elbows close to your sides and push your forearms down.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.