BOSU Scapular Push Up
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Go on all fours with your hands placed on the BOSU. Keep your hands directly under your chest.
3) Now fully extend the legs behind you - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. You should be in the plank position.
Note: Lean slightly forward so the core and shoulders are engaged.
1) Keep the arms in place and dip your body towards the floor. This is only a slight movement, you should feel the shoulder blades coming together.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.